Search This Blog

Search This Blog

Thursday, April 21, 2011

Swimming for Life


Written by Sonny Quinn

When I was eighteen I went to the Olympics for my swimming ability. That was over two decades ago, but I never lost my love for the water and have since become a local swimming instructor. Here’s nothing I enjoy more than getting in the pool with my kids and showing them exactly how to perform a stroke or make a turn.

I needed mobile internet connection so I could keep track of their stats online, so I checked out www.wirelessinternet.net to see what kinds of mobile offers they had. Once I found one that worked for me I started taking my laptop to the pool and the kids love it. 

I can login after practice and post their times from the day to their personalized accounts, giving them a graph of their progress over the weeks. 

It seems to really help them set attainable goals and it definitely keeps me more organized. I love my job and being a coach and I’m so glad I’ve found a way to continue to have swimming be a part of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment