Search This Blog

Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Flies for Bass fishing


A sampling of my Bass flies.

I guess I have succumb to my own form of poly-something. My partner always says you bought what.....more flies? I say you can't have enough flies or fishing rods.


I just acquired a new 8wt 9 foot fly rod. A Cabela's Traditional II fast action rod. I took it for a spin a few days ago and I have to say for the price it is a excellent fly rod. An all around well made fly rod.





As you can see I plan a little salt water fishing with it.


Traditional II is their med priced $100. range rod. Although it can be had for lot less when they are on sale. Around $40.00+ I was surprised when it came with a rod bag and a rod tube which is not mentioned in their ads.


I liked it so much I picked up a 4wt 7.5 foot as well. Nice action, good loop control. Another all around good fly rod.




Just some of favorite Bass flies. Most of these were bought from The Angler's Dream Fly Shop

I have no affiliation with them in any way. So I can tell you that I think they are the best flies for the money on the market.



Their customer service is second to none and I have no problem recommending them.



I also buy flies from The Big Fly Company. They also have excellent products and excellent customer service.




Well that's all for now.


Tight lines and check out these two companies products.


No comments:

Post a Comment